Cultural Policies and Cultural Development in Southeastern Europe: New Realities and Challenges
SEEcoop Mailing List Flags
Flags are to be set by sending a set ocpa <flag> command (or removed by sending unset ocpa <flag>) in the body of a message addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further instructions, please see the help file or review the server commands.
- DIGEST - User wants to receive digested version of list.
- DIGEST2 - User wants to receive digested version of list and normal posts. This flag should be set instead of DIGEST, not in addition to it.
- VACATION - User is on vacation; don't send mail until flag unset.
- ACKPOST - Send small note that message was successfully received when messages are posted to list or sent to moderator.
- ECHOPOST - Subscriber receives copies of his/her own posts.
- HIDDEN - User won't show up in membership listings of the mailing list unless viewed by an administrator.