International Fund for the Promotion of Culture
UNESCO Call for Proposals for 2015
Are you an artist or creator? An NGO or a non-profit private or public body, whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation? If your project is compliant with the criteria of the Operational Guidelines of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC), you can submit your project application and be considered for the financial support of the Fund.
The call for proposals for 2015 of the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC) is open to:
- individuals, particularly artists and creators;
- public bodies with specific responsibility for the promotion of culture and artistic creation;
- NGOs and non-profit private bodies whose objectives are in conformity with those of the Fund and whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation.
Priority is given to projects submitted by young artists and creators aged 18 to 30 years old and to projects aimed at benefitting youth.
Eligible activities fall under the following two categories:
- production of cultural and artistic works;
- organization of cultural and artistic events of national, regional and/or international scope contributing to the establishment of culture and development strategies and programmes.
The deadline for submission is 29 May 2015.
For further information please visit: en.unesco.org/ifpc/content/apply-for-support
For any questions, please write to: email@example.com