Barcelona University Postgraduate Programme in Cultural Management
Call for Applications
For almost two decades, the Barcelona University Postgraduate Programme in Cultural Management has been making efforts to structure content, gather experiences and documentation, elaborate and simulate exercises, design innovative teaching methods and present the best practical cases and speakers from a wide array of disciplines with the aim to offer high quality training in order to provide skilled professionals with intellectual curiosity and common sense.
The programme offers:
- A two-year in-class or e-learning Master Programme of Cultural Institutions and Companies Management focusing on management techniques and their implementation.
- Postgraduate Study in Cultural Management and Policies designed for managers of cultural projects or those working in cultural institutions and interested in the debates on cultural policies and the new cultural management challenges.
- A semi in-class Postgraduate Study in International Cultural Cooperation and Management, with the support of UNESCO, the Latin-American States Organisation (OEI) and the Spanish Agency for International Cooperation (AECI), designed for professionals and managers of cultural institutions interested in developing cultural cooperation projects at an international level.
- A semi in-class Postgraduate Study in Cultural Tourism designed for professionals of the tourism and the heritage sectors, to train and gain new tools in order to design cultural tourism projects, integrating all interests of tourism agents, with a strong emphasis on the cultural side of the tourist experience.
- A full in-class Postgraduate Study in Event Production and Management for emerging professionals of live arts (theatre, music, dance, circus and new trends in artistic production), that aims to focus the students on event production and management techniques.
Applications for the 2006-2007 courses are now invited.
Contact: Universitat de Barcelona - Campus Mundet, Palau de Les Heures, Pg. Vall d'Hebron, 171 - 08035 Barcelona, Spain; tel.: + 34 93 403 4427, fax.: + 34 93 403 4746; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.ub.edu/cultural