India Foundation for the Arts Seeks Manager for Fundraising
The India Foundation for the Arts (IFA) invites candidates for the position of Manager – Corporate Fundraising and Arts Services, who will report to the Deputy Director.
- raising sponsorship from the corporate sector for events and grant showcases,
- conceptualising and implementing corporate relationship strategies to build stronger relationships with the corporate community,
- developing arts-based services for corporates, educational institutions and other organisations,
- working with the PR Officer to generate media visibility for corporate sponsorship of fundraising events and for our arts services,
- managing relationships with existing corporate donors and building new ones,
- taking primary responsibility for revenues generated through events and arts services,
- working with the rest of the Marketing and Business Development team, comprising of individuals with other fundraising and public communication responsibilities.
- minimum of 5 years experience in fundraising for the non-profit sector/ arts and culture organisations,
- in-depth understanding of the functioning of the corporate sector,
- excellent networking skills,
- excellent ability to work in a team and across different departments,
- excellent written and oral communication skills.
Applications addressed to the Deputy Director must reach IFA by 17 December 2012 via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Ref: Manager Corporate Fundraising and Arts Services, c/o Deputy Director, India Foundation for the Arts, Apoorva - Ground Floor, No 259, 4th Cross, Raj Mahal Vilas IInd Stage, IInd Block, Bangalore 560094, India; tel.: +91-23414681/2/3; www.indiaifa.org